Company Registration in Kenya
Company registration refers to the process of enlisting a business entity or enterprise with the registrar of companies in a particular jurisdiction.
Requirements for company registration in Kenya;
- You need 3-5 names to search.
- Location of business: street, building, floor and office number.
- Estimated annual turnover of the business
- Email address of business.
- Postal address of the business.
- Total number of shares in the company and value for each share.
- Phone number for the business.
- Purpose or objective of the Business
- One can choose to adopt the standard Articles of Association in the system after enactment of the companies act 2015.
Directors and shareholders need to have the following:
- Names of the shareholders and directors
- National ID number or passport
- KRA PIN number,
- passport size photos,
- Postal address,
- phone contacts,
- email address
- Director’s residential location
- Number of shares that each director is supposed to be allocated
- Type of influence that each director will be having. There are only two types of influence; direct or indirect.
- Indicate who has powers to appoint or dismiss directors in the company.
- Certificate of registration if there is an entity that will be owning the new company being registered.
- For foreign companies, at least one of the shareholders must be a Kenyan and must have at least 30% shareholding.
Company registration process takes suitable network a maximum of 4 days to complete. If you would like Suitable Network to assist in registration of a company or an enterprise send us an email or a message. You can reach us via whatsapp, call or messages via +254722717744. You can as well write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.